Tuesday, January 17, 2006

He May Be A Jerk, But He "Is" Rich

I "retired" from the US Army back in 1999. Since then I have been happily "retired", first working in outside sales in California for a year. Then I came to Thailand and I have been teaching since then. So even though I am "retired" I am not really retired. Teaching Thai university students was fun, challenging and often exciting. The students have been great but the older Thai teachers and faculty remind me of old school teachers back in USA long ago in movies. Teaching 95% 18-22 year old girls was nice. Kept me young at heart. I love Thailand but it's best experienced not working. Is the best place to retire for real. I have been searching for ways to truly retire and I truly believe I have finally found it. I have investigated and researched many unconventional businesses and ways of making money. None really seemed to work. I ended up spending more than I made and did my part to make the other guy rich.

I found this program that is excellent. It is simple and in laymans talk. I can understand it. It's not really a get rich quick program but you can earn a good living. The author is a bit obnoxious but he has a system that works. But having been a soldier I know that all successes are a team effort. His program works but need a few supporting things to make it complete. He has a proven track record earning lots of money. Currently, especially with the cost of gas and everything that is going on globally, wouldn't it be nice just to work at home and make enough to have a good living, put your kids through college, have a secure future and maybe even get rich? I live here in Thailand and I want to spend my time at the beach enjoying the Thai people, Thai weather and Thai food. The Rich Jerk, in his program makes everything understandable and uses the concept that, repition is the mother of skill. The more you practice, the luckier you will get. And when you get lucky enough you can put your earnings on auto-pilot and enjoy the one life you have to live. Don't cost you anything to check him out. And if you decide to give his program a try it somes with a guarantee. His offers come and go because he is successful and made him lazy. He only works when he wants to. Thanks for taking the time to read my words. Take care and good luck. or as they say in Thailand, "choke dee na".

No comments: