Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oakland Raiders

The Oakland Raiders have been my favorite football team as long as I can remember. My first recollection is of Lamonica as quaterback and George Blanda was still on the team over 40 years old. The most exciting time was, of course, when John Madden was coach and Kenny Stabler was the QB. Since then its been up and down but I have stuck by them. This season 2 or 3 teams have more wins then the Raiders have had in the past 3 seasons but I am hoping for a return to glory. 'Just Win, Baby' and 'Committment to Excellence'. Even though I live in Thailand they have American Football on cable so I get to see them play sometimes. Though the regular games are at 1am and 4am on Monday mornings. Sunday and Monday night football was on 8am and the games were rebroadcast several times. I will keep hoping. Go Raiders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is tere an american football team in thailand

Darwin said...

No, there are no American football teams here in Thailand.