Sunday, February 12, 2006

Finally Found it

As I have told you in the past I have been searching for a business I can do internationally and be mobile while doing it. I business can make enough to have a good life and do some other good things for people in my life. I have no desire to teach spoiled rich kids for the rest of my life. I love kids but I wasn't meant to be their teacher. They say you shoud do the thing you do the best. Kids love playing and having fun with me and me too but in a discipline situation in a classroom we don't get alone at all. I was in special operations which is unconventional and does things outside of the box but we still had to be disciplined and responsible. So I am highly motivated to find this good business. I grabbed some big hyped big promise programs but if anybody is getting rich its only the seller. You know what I mean. Talking a good talk but not producing. I got a bit skeptical and was almost ready to give up but as I said I am motivated. I want a business, can work at home, using internet, using websites and marketing and working with a good team but also working alone. Alas, I have found it. A company that gives you not just a website but a business, has support, has tutorials, has a track record, is transparent, they over deliver instead of making empty promises. They give instructions but are more like guidelines thus allowing you to be yourseld and actually encourage it but discourages the used car sales and furniture sales techniquess. They give hope but are realistic. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Any business of value is going to take an investment of time and money. but if you have the motivation and the brain you can succeed and excell. I have found for me and if you are interested please take a few minutes and go on a quick tour here
  • QuickTourHere!
  • . No matter what your situation or need, they have a solution for you. If you have a brick and mortar business, you can advertise your business on a website and get more customers. If you want to advertise or market as your business, they have a solution for that too. Thank you for takeing the time to visit. If you see something good if not for you than maybe you can send a friend here. Thanks.


    After you take your time to look at the site come back here and you get a free spam check. Help you ISP keep the spam mail out of your inbox. SpamCheck!

    As an addes bonus for using your valuable time as a show of appreciation you can choose also between a free book you can download and read FreeBook!

    or you can choose to join a monthly sweepstakes that gives away a website for free just go to
  • Sweepstakes! Enjoy.


  • rollback05_gen_234x60

    No comments: