Saturday, February 04, 2006

Super Sunday

Super Sunday will be here soon, oh yeah, I am in Thailand so it's actually Super Monday Morning. No pizza and beer here during the game. It's coffee and pastried. The Superbowl comes on here live, direct from Detroit, Michigan about 6am in the morning. But at least I get to watch it. I would like to say my congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks. Finally they are in the Superbowl. They have had some good and exciting teams but have always been the bridesmaid and never the bride. I was happy when they went to the NFC. They used to give the Raiders headaches. I was stationed in Olympia, Washingtong at Fort Lewis for 4 years and got to go seem some games at the now destroyed Kingdome. I also saw Nolan Ryan pitch his last game there when he was with the Texas Rangers and was playing the Seattle Mariners. The Superbowl should be exciting. Both teams have good offenses. I am rooting for the Seattle Seahawks because it is their first and took a long time to get there. The Pittsburg Steelers are an excellent team too. Big Ben is going to keep them in contention a long time. I don't know if it's another dynasty for the Pittsburg Steelers but Ben has a lot of years to go and Coach Cower is still young and has been able to stay in one place for a long time. I have a lot of faith it will be another exciting offensive game and not a one sided blowout. If you are a fan of either Seattle Seahawks or Pittsburg Steelers I hope your team wins.

No comments: