Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Siam Coffee

CoffeeStyle-234x60

Ah the smell of coffee brewing. It's one of the best aromas in the world. I love walking into a Starbucks and smelling the different coffees. Don't you love that smell too. Don't it make you want a nice cup of exquisite coffee in your home. I am a Coffee Lover from way back. As long as I can remember I have been enjoying a good cup of coffee, anytime day or night. When I first came here to Thailand it was hard to find coffee. I had to go to 7 Eleven and make a cup of Nescafe. It was OK but the cups were small so I had to make many trips. Then on one of my trips to Thailand when I was still in the Army I was amazed to see a Starbucks, and very happy too. Starbucks is expensive but is great. I lived in the Seattle/Tacoma area for 4 years so I was very well acquainted with Starbucks and several other coffee shops. I got used to latte's and such. I was addicted to Egg Nog Latte's during the holidays. Now, I am happy to report, there are many coffee shops around Thailand. Not just starbucks but also Black Canyon, Blue Mountain and many little stands like were prevalent in Washington. As coffee has caught on here many Thai's are drinking it but what is also popular here is ice coffee and ice coffee drinks. Happy Coffee drinking.

P.S. Don't forget Valentine's Day, it's coming soon

vday06_180X150_v3.gif

No comments: